1. Are you a makeup artist by profession?
Ans: I am freelance makeup artist.I am accepting clients only on my off days.
2. Do you do makeup for a living?
Ans: I am an admin assistant but being a makeup artist gives me income as well.
3. Since how long are you in this profession?
4. What inspired you to become a makeup artist?
Ans: Ever since I was young, I was captivated by the transformative power of makeup. It’s an art form that can boost confidence, tell a story, and even change the way we see ourselves. Becoming a makeup artist was my way of merging my love for art with my passion for empowering individuals to feel their best.
5. What Genre of makeup do you do?
Ans: Bridal/Creative/Editorial Makeup
6. What is one known makeup artist you look up to?
Ans: Mario Dedivanovic
7. What do you think could be the drawbacks of being a makeup artist as a profession?
Ans: Physical Strain,Unstable Income,High Competition
8. Did you go to a makeup school or are you self-taught?
Ans: I did study a maquillage course here in Doha and I continuously practice by myself.
9. What helped you learning makeup the most?
Ans: When I first started delving into makeup, what helped me the most was watching tutorials from experienced makeup artists on YouTube. Their step-by-step demonstrations and explanations of different techniques provided a hands-on visual learning experience. Additionally, practicing on both myself and friends allowed me to hone my skills and adapt techniques to different face shapes and skin types.
10. How passionate are you about makeup?
Ans: I love how makeup empowers individuals to feel confident and express themselves. It’s not just about appearance, but the feeling of self-assurance it gives.Makeup is not just a hobby for me, it’s an art form. It’s a way for me to express my creativity, and I genuinely enjoy the transformation process.